Short Term Income Replacement (STIR) & Home Guard from DMS
Designed specially for Employed people
Is your Client Self-Employed or a Controlling Director? – Click Here
If your Client requires cover up to 125% of their monthly expenses, they need Home Guard. If your Client requires cover of more than 125% of their monthly expenses, up to 65% of their gross income and a maximum of £2,500, they need Short Term Income Replacement (STIR). Our Quote & Buy system automatically chooses the correct product for your Client.
Tailor the cover to your Clients personal requirements:
Simplified Claims Procedure
Old Fashioned ASU/STIP policies based claims payments on the income and expenses at the time of the claim. However DMS STIR Value and DMS STIR Plus allow clients to pre-validate expenses at the time of application. The applicant provides bank statements from either their personal account, their partner’s/spouses account (or any mix of these) preferably at the time of application, or any time during the life of the policy and then, if a claim is made, no further enquiries are made about income or expenses.
One Policy Rarely Fits all…BUT…
DMS STIR and DMS Home Guard offers Mortgage Payment Protection, Rent Payment Protection, Bill Payment Protection or Income Protection, whichever your employed Client requires.
But we have a policy to fit YOUR Client…Lowest premiums or the most comprehensive cover, your client can have with DMS Economy, DMS Value or DMS Plus
Which version of our policy suits your Client best:
Economy (Initial Exclusion Period 120 days, maximum cover £2,000)
- Back claims not paid unless a Consultant confirms Client is unable to work
- Stress claims not paid unless a Consultant confirms Client is unable to work
Value (Initial Exclusion Period 90 days, maximum cover £2,500) adds
- Back claims paid for 3 months before referral to a Consultant is required
- Stress claims paid for 3 months before referral to a Consultant is required
- Illness or Injury claims of up to 125% of the sum of the Client’s allowable expenses are paid, even if the Client is being paid from work.
- Pre-Existing Conditions lapse after 24 months with no consultation, symptoms or treatment
Plus (Initial Exclusion Period 60 days, maximum cover £2,500) adds
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Carer cover
- Free Employment Lawyer for you – up to £50,000 employment legal advice and support
- Jury Service cover
Access Online Systems
To request access to our Full Online Quote and Buy Systems, Quick Quote and our Adviser Portal… Click Here »
Our Quick Quote will allow you to quote
DMS ECONOMY, DMS VALUE, DMS PLUS and DMS Business Guard in seconds… Take a Test Drive »